- Positive behavior management based on the Fruits of the Holy Spirit
- Christ centered school with Religion every day
- Mass of Wednesday and Friday with ALL students (including preschool/prekindergarten) attending on Friday
- Before care beginning at 7:00 am ($1.00 per child)
- After care from 3:00 - 5:30 pm ($2.50 per child per hour)
- School day is 7:50 - 3:00
- Preschool program designed to get your 3-4 year old ready for prekindergarten
- Prekindergarten readiness program for 4-5 year old students
- Preschool, Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten screening process
- Small class sizes
- Self-contained classrooms
- ELA and Math/Science classes for 3rd-4th grade to begin the transition for departmentalized classes in 5-8 grades
- Departmentalized classes for 5-8th grades.
- Art, PE, Music, service, Robotics, Yearbook, Cooking, Sign Language, sewing, art appreciation, and study periods built into the schedule for 5-8th grades.
- Hot lunch available (Free/reduced participation)
St. Rose of Lima is committed to provide a safe environment for our children and youth.
St. Rose of Lima is committed to ensure that children and youth who worship, study, or participate in activities sponsored by a parish can do so in the safest and most secure setting possible. If you are thinking about volunteering at St. Rose of Lima, ALL VOLUNTEERS are required to completed the “Protecting God’s Children” workshops hosted by various Catholic churches and the Archdiocese of St. Louis.